Sunday 5 August 2012

Wise Teabags

As an aspiring writer, it's no surprise that I enjoy writing. Sometimes I forget, or decide that being lazy beats writing.

So it's always nice when your teabag can remind you to do some writing :)


I think most herbal teas taste like bath soap scraped into a teabag to be honest, but Yogi Tea is something else. Delicious!

There are 60 blends, so you're bound to find one you like. I love many of them. I recommend the 'Licorice', which actually tastes less like licorice, and more like Christmas.



The tea I am drinking now is the 'Women's Energy' variety (yes they all have suitable hippy names). The water turns dark pink after a few minutes of brewing, making it that bit more girly. It has tasty stuff in it including peppermint, hibiscus, ginger, raspberry leaves, black pepper and cardamom.

The fun part is that these hippy teas each have a little piece of wisdom to share with you. Personally, I am a big fan of any advice departed by a teabag. I can't think of a better source of knowledge and insight than a little guru sitting in my bedtime cup of tea.

Each box of tea also has a picture and explanation of a yoga pose if that sort of thing floats your boat (it does mine, I'm an all round hippy it seems).

Most chilled out, insightful tea I know of...hits the spot every time.

P.S. They are not paying me for advertising, I just genuinely love the stuff and recommend it to all.

P.P.S. I am especially enjoying this pre-bed cup of Yogi because I'm in bed, listening to the best Spotify playlist made by the best friend. This particular song is beautiful - thank you Laura.

Tiken Jah Fakoly - Ouvrez Les Frontières




2 comments:

  1. Brill :) Wise teabags! One of the main characters is a wise teabag in this detective graphic novel :)
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Britten-Brulightly-Hannah-Berry/dp/0224077902/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1344210608&sr=8-1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yogi Teas Are The BEST!
    That is all : ) x

    ReplyDelete